Seeking a Real Estate Property Manager (“Property Manager”), with experience in commercial/medical real estate property management. The Property Manager will be part of a team that supports the Asset Management, Property Management, Development and Acquisition services of Anchor Health Properties and its affiliated entities and clientele. Anchor Health Properties is a developer, owner and operator of healthcare real estate, operating in several states. The corporate culture of Anchor Health Properties is such that every employee is expected to be an ambassador for the company represented as proactive, creative, problem-solving, and outcome-oriented. Our customers are the hospital administrators, physicians, practice managers, tenants, architects, contractors and consultants with whom we develop the real estate that we subsequently hold and manage. Our business is built entirely on those relationships and the repeat project engagements they generate. Therefore, our expectation is that every Anchor Health Properties employee should view each contact with these customers as an opportunity to build our business and, as such, should look for ways to proactively identify the customer’s need and demonstrate active effort to address that need as professionally, quickly and thoroughly as may be possible.
The ideal applicant will hold a PA Broker License (or Affiliate Broker License) and be a Certified Property Manager (CPM), Real Property Administrator (RPA) or have a similar certification(s). Specific skills/capabilities/characteristics that the ideal applicant will possess include: meticulous attention to detail, systematic organizational skills, an energetic work-ethic, the ability to multi-task with ease, capacity to work alone, experience with property-level financial reporting and experience with the management of healthcare properties. Applicant must have strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Programs, including: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Applicant should self-identify as a “teachable” employee and possess a “can-do” attitude, professional correspondence etiquette and strong interpersonal skills. Applicant should take initiative and be committed to producing quality outcomes in work completed independently and as part of a team.
- Work in a fast-paced work environment while managing conflicting priorities.
- Manage, under the direction of the firm’s executive leadership, a healthcare Portfolio of approximately 250,000-300,000 SF in and around the Philadelphia, PA, MSA.
- Primary responsibility for all work order processing and third party dispatching for service requests affiliated with the Portfolio.
- Negotiate, track and arrange for preventative maintenance contracts, repairs and maintenance, and Certificates of Insurance, among other matters, through the utilization of the Angus Anywhere work order management system.
- Correspondence with tenants and clients via letters, email and telephone regarding their rent and service needs.Maintain strong rapport with Tenants and Facilities Maintenance Personnel.
- In conjunction with the Asset Manager and/or Director of Leasing, facilitate new and renewal leases, for the Portfolio.
- Work with Accounting and Management to set annual budgets for each project and to distribute regular reports to owners and tenants in addition to accurately forecasting upcoming expenditures based on management expertise, prior spending, price increases and inflation.
- Develop accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in accordance with Owner’s reporting requirements.
- Regularly travel to properties for meetings and walk-throughs; build relationships with tenants.
- Create and review requests for proposals from various service contractors for property management needs and from general contractors, architects, interior designers, etc. for ongoing suite build-outs as well as for preventative maintenance contracts.
- Create and assemble all documents for a Tenant Guide for each tenant at each property with basic information about the property and its management – including instructions and schedules for different aspects of the building: fire alarms, service requests, Access Control, HVAC schedule, lighting schedule, emergency contact information, etc.
- Create and maintain signage directories.
- Establish efficient long-term practices for each building and a relationship with each tenant, resulting in minimizing expenditures and maximizing value to the Owner.
- Support office operations in the following responsibilities:
- Complete annual “strategic” management reports; submit regularly updated financial, property condition and leasing statements to Management and Owners.
Whenever possible, the Property Manager should strive to perform a task as completely as possible, with a goal of fully taking the complete task off-of-the “plate” of the delegating management team member – expecting, at most, management’s review and approval. This “full responsibility” mindset should be based in an assumption that the Property Manager might have to present, explain and defend the work product to our client – and that the client’s response to the timeliness, quality, thoroughness, format and conclusions of the employee’s work product will form his or her impressions of Anchor Health Properties.
Please contact Jill Higgins with all inquiries.